Discover Nursing Australia (DNA) acknowledges the importance of maintaining the participant’s wellbeing thus, our support workers can:
- Assist with activities of daily living assistance, i.e., personal care activities, continence care, maintaining skin integrity etc.;
- Maintain nutrition and hydration, such as, meal preparation etc.;
- Provide domestic care and / or undertake basis house chores (i.e., feeding a pet etc.)
- Prompt, prepare and / or administer medication; and
- Offer respite care (i.e., supervise and / or sleepover to be available on needs basis overnight etc.).