Discover Nursing Australia (DNA) offers a variety of supports in the participant’s residence through the NDIS Domestic Assitance category, in order to promote a comfortable, well-maintained and safe environment. For those that may require this NDIS Domestic Assitance around their household, this may be inclusive of the following:
- Grocery shopping and meal preparation;
- Laundry washing (i.e., changing, washing, hanging, folding and / or ironing of linen, clothes and / or other);
- Interior and exterior household cleans (i.e, hoarding and / or squalor clean up);
- Administrative tasks (i.e., file management for educational, employment and / or other purposes);
- Yard maintenance (i.e, mowing the lawn, pruning the garden, planting etc.; and
- Minor handyman repairs.
Depending on your individual needs, our friendly and experienced Disability Support Workers can visit on a regular basis or occasionally, several times a week or every now and then, we tailor our services around what you.